hey. if anyone is interested on hitting up hakuba in feb there is a big group of uni students going organised by the "I Like To Party" group. Dont have to be at uni just aged between 17-29. tour details are.
Japan Uni Snow Week ( Japan Uni Week)
- Return flights flying Singapore Air (ex. Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne)
- Return transfers from Tokyo-Hakuba (chartered ‘party’ exclusive to trip)
- 7 nights accommodation in Hakuba
- 5 days lift passes at Happo One, Hakuba 47, Tsugaike, Iwatake and Goryu
- 1 day Cortina tour including lift pass, bus, lunch and onsen
- Yanaba snow park night
- 3 exclusive parties at The Lab, Bar 902 and Q-Tips
- Hakuba Pub crawl
- Sushi making night
- 1 Snow dress up day and race
- Snow monkey tour
- 2 nights accommodation Tokyo at the Ace Inn
- "I Like to Party" Hoody
- Sightseeing/information bible
- Discounted Snow gear hire
- Video and photo DVD of the trip
All this for just $1999 + Airport taxes (apx. $600) + take 30 Kgs of
luggage for no additional cost (normally $40 USD per KG - $400 value).
Or just land package for $1399.
there is also a niseko add on for $1459 which gives another 7 nights in niseko after the tour.
so far have 40 bookings from 5 unis around aus and New Zealand.