Some suggested listening material for all those people always asking or looking for new stuff, these are band that play different types of music...
1) Hopesfall, great band. Have amazing melodic sections of songs with intense breakdowns (screamo-ish at times). great instrumentation on their songs,
2) The Dedication. recently played their last show, they are putting out one more record though. Hardcorish but with more of an emo melody and no tough guy voice. Great sing alongs, too bad they arent playing live anymore.
3) Stretch Arm Strong...melodic hardcore. Not too hard but still have some good mosh type parts. They are playing a bunch of shows with the Hope Conspiracy this summer, if the come near you see them.
4) Junction 18. Indie rock band...for a great song check out 'Granite Street Knife Fight'
5) The Aeffect, a new new wave band. You have to listen to it to understand. Interesting stuff, mellow and lots of synthesizers and bass beats.
Here’s a hint in case you’re slow
Lollapalooza is not a show