Various bills and expenses are piling up, and so I've decided to sell the stuff I'm not using.
1. If you wish to make an offer or reserve a spot, PM me. None of this calling dibs in the thread nonsense.
2. The prices are the lowest they're going to be; bidding above them is allowed and encouraged.
3. Payment will be through Paypal. Buyer picks up the shipping costs AND the Paypal fee.
4. Only interested in trading for new/lightly used STH 16s.
5. Check my feedback if you're wondering whether I'm honest or trustworthy.
6. Warranties are voided by this resale, so don't think you can scam these companies if you break the gear doing something stupid.
First off, we have a pair of 181 ON3P Jeronimos.
-I got these as a pair that was warrantied, and then professionally fixed. I used them as a park ski. The edges are dull, and as you can see, they're missing about 2" of edge underfoot on the right ski, left edge (I filled it with epxoy).
-The usual scratches and chips from daily use.
-Mounted twice: Once for PXs (I think), and once for STH 16s for a 315 BSL at dead center.
-Last year, these went for $549 new. Obviously, they've seen some use, but there's plenty of life left, and they aren't in truly urban condition, so <b>$175</b>
Now for the coats.
Won this jacket in a rail jam, and the waterproofing isn’t up to my standards. Brand new, still in tags Special Blend C2 Gunner jacket. 10K waterproofing and breathability. Tons of pockets, gadgets, and steeze to keep you turning heads. Size large, zipper length of 33”. This coat is selling for $180 online, so I’ll ask <b>$140</b>.
Included retractable pass leash.:
Lastly, a TREW Powfunk in XL. This jacket was my main coat last winter, but I’m not using it much because it’s too heavy for summer hiking and isn’t as waterproof as the Gore Pro Shell in my other coat. Probably 50-60 days of wear. Super bomber fabric, reinforced and replaced Velcro on the cuffs, lots of pockets, waterproof zippers, a quality hood, and a pow skirt that doesn’t balloon with air because it’s a fine mesh. A solid three-layer fabric, 20K waterproofing and breathability. Because it’s yellow, there are some discolorations and stains, but this thing looks great on film (check out Come Find Us to see it in action). Brand new, this coat was $465. I’m only asking <b>$150</b>.
and a pile of stickers.
Thanks for reading. Cheers.EndFragment