Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
are you sure your "mountain" isnt inside a cave?
But really.....the skiers whos home mountain is avila will have progressed over the last five years thus wanting the difficulty of the features to progress with them.
You have been skiing at a mountain that seems not to have a lot of park skiers so they must not have felt the need to make more dificult features.
this is totally wrong. It's only one trail.
I've talk to park rangers and one of them told me that ski patrollers want to close the park because their was too much injuries.
But yeah, avila is a good example of progression in park.
exact, I only see 8-10 different person per day hitting the jumps. If our maths would be good we could say that there is about 95% of the skiers/snowboarders that watch the other 5% throw down on jumps. + There's a huge size difference between the small jump (about 10 feet) and the big line (50-60).
Also, I consider myself in the 95% said above cause I suck at jumping, I dont really mind but it would have been dope to see an ''in between''. Anyway, the season is almost over and Avila had jumps about 3-4 weeks ago, which I think is stupid If you compare with Bromont.
+ People on facebook are really funny to read.