1) What is your budget? How much money can you spend right away, and do you think you can get more money to invest in the future?
- I want to spend around 500 to 700
2) What experience do you already have with cameras? Have you ever even
used one before? Have you helped your friend out with his camera? Have
you owned your own?
- I already took a bunch of photo(automatic nothing manual). I'm looking to buy my first DSLR and now i have a ordinary digital camera.
2) What gear, if any, do you currently have? (tripod, old camera lenses, mics, etc)
4) What are you planning to shoot and how do you want to use your
camera? Are you going to use this with the sole purpose of shooting
skiing? or do you think you might try other stuff as well (movies,
documentaries, short films, etc)
- I'm planning to shoot everything, . Nothing particuraly
5) Do you want a camera that you can hand to your friends, that could or
could not have film experience, and let them shoot you? or will you be
doing all the filming?
- It's not really important to me
6) When filming skiing, how do you tend to shoot? (follow cams, leave it
on record on a tripod and hike, film from a tripod, etc)
- i don't know, usually i'm not filming
7) What computer do you currently have/use to edit (if not currently
editing, what would you most likely use)? If you can provide specifics,
such as hard drive space, RAM, processor size, that would be great.
- 300gig of hard drive space, 4gigs of ram, 2.10 ghz dual core,
7) What program do you currently edit on? How familiar are you with it
(1- just learning; 10- I can make tutorials and know the keyboard
- Sony vegas pro 9 for video and nothing really for pictures but i can download one
---------------------------Optional Section, for those seeking a more intensive upgrade/purchase------------------------
1) Do you think you might consider using a DSLR?
2) Do you have any knowledge about the HDSLRS?
3) Do you know the limitations to using HDSLRS?
4) Are you willing to take the time to learn about a DSLR, and how to shoot with manual lenses?
yes but i'm not really patient . i don't think it's going to be THAT bad to leanr to shoot manual
That's it guys i hope you'll help me to take a good decision!