i'm not that mad, i was just like ugh am i seriously getting critiqued for this shitty gopro edit. here's my thinking:
1. i said i would have posted it in ski gabber (to avoid critiques i'm not looking for), but i don't want to get shit for posting a video in ski gabber. so i posted it here, where people usually post edits without a problem.
2. if you look at my other videos, i think you will see that i don't need critiques for a shitty gopro video that i made for laughs only. and that was the only reason i posted it, for laughs.
3. i'm not opposed to good critiques (although they're more useful when i actually tried), but honestly his critique was wrong (charlie backed me up on this, as you can see). you can tell the difference between 1080 and 720, and i would have had no reason to use 720p if i wasn't doing slow mo.
4. what? why would posting meaningless edits in the forum kill the video section? the video section is dead because most of the videos in there suck and it's too hard and time consuming to sift through them to find the good ones.
5. it's not entirely meaningless, i was posting it because i thought it was funny. and other people have thought it was funny too. if you don't, that's ok. but i'm just saying that i had a reason for posting it.
once again, not that mad, just giving my thoughts. i posted this for entertainment purposes only. obviously the filming is god awful, especially considering i was just holding the gopro in my hand so it's shaky as shit.