This thread is here for everyone to post any questions about their camera. You can post concerns or problems here too, and i am sure at some point your question will be answered by myself or another GoPro expert. you may also post a 'Found GoPro Mammoth' type of thing in here though a thread itself may be helpful to the person looking for it rather than feeding through this thread.
Ill start out with some basics and FAQ's for people:
if you have any of the following questions below visit here: http://www.goprocamera.com/FAQ_HD.php
- What kind of batteries does the camera use?
- How long will the batteries last?
- Does the camera have built-in memory?
- What size and type of memory card does the camera take?
- How much recording time do you get?
- What is the picture resolution?
- What is the video resolution?
- What is the video format?
- Is there zoom?
- What is the maximum water depth to which you can take the cameras?
- Is the camera compatible with Windows? Or Mac?
- Are the cameras all the same for each kit?
- How can I purchase the HD HERO backpack or HD wrist housing accessories?
- How can I purchase the USB wall or car charge adapter?
- Where can I find the firmware update for the HD HERO camera to add the UP/UPd options to the settings menu?
- Can I get a live video output from the camera?
- Can I record in the standard PAL 25/50 fps rates?
- Can I power the HD HERO camera through an external power source?
- What is the rubber plug included in the small bag of accessories for?
- Can the camera be used for diving?
- What are the minimum computer system requirements to be able to handle full 1080p or 720 60fps video files?
- I use a PC, what programs can be used to view and edit the videos?
So to conclude, just post personal questions and things in his thread and they will get answered i hope. Thanks!