alot of this is true, but completely misappropriated...
I do believe in trying things, but there are limits. And yes, read and learn as much as possible before you do things. Its just smart. Take baby steps into things, you can always go back for more....
Honestly the scariest part is most of the time you dont know what exactly you are getting into until you eat it hehe. I can tell you plenty of times I have gotten bad goods, and yea they were from reliable people (but the person who that person who that person got it from probably wasnt..see what I mean?) People are into this to make money, and some will do whatever necessary to get some extra cash
here are some facts though:
1. LSD drips cerebral spinal fluid down your spinal cord.
2. Most MDMA is cut to about 20% purity and is filled with things such as (adderall, ibuprofen, coke, ect..)
3. same with the white lady
4. The chemicals and molecules in your brain are in fact changing during a HARD ecstasy trip/with LSD. Your brain will be chemically different and it will stay this way
5. Hallucinogens are not physically addictive substances (unlike the white lady, opiates, anti-depressants, and alcohol)
1. if you take LSD or ecstasy more than 5 times you will go crazy
2. alot of the tv interpretations of drugs are over-exaggerated to bring out the fear in people, or to make them laugh
most of the time the horror storys you hear from drugs come from inexperienced people and drugs that have been tampered with, why it pays to know your shit.
Regardless of what you do, here are some helpful tips
1. go with friends, stay with friends, let them know what youre up to (if you have to hide it from em, then dont do it)
2. let someone who isnt going know, just in case
3. drink loooots of water before, during, and after. It helps alot (mainly refering to Lucy and Molly)
4. Vitamins always make things a little better too
5. Vitamin C increased colors/visual effects during trips. Not to a significant amount though
MOST IMPORTANT!!! Just remember its short-lived and will wear off. Every time someone I know has a bad time/trip is starts w/ them either taking more than their limits or they lose consciousness with the fact that they are under the influence of a drug and begin to freak out. Just stay calm and keep reminding yourself that.
hope this helps from a rave/concert/dubstep junkie to a newcomer. Raves/dubsep shows are some of the most intense, crazy times I've had. They are awesome man