Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post.
Register to become a member today!
What binding on prophets?
So here is the deal buying 115 prophets and need a binding.
1. i like the idea of the jester schizo but i dont like the weight of them.
2. I currently ride PX12 JIbs and love them. I am hoping to use the skis on all mountain conditions and in BC
3. if i did schizo i would mount the binding forward 3 at core center and then be able to go 3 back for frontside and 6 back fro backside.
4. I weigh 180 im 6' i am a very advance skier.
5. I have a lot of guys pushing me towards the STH but i don't like that style of binding i like the more vertical heel piece i think it hold you in better with less ejections when i don't want to.
6. Thanks NS one luv!!!!!!!
I like to ski, maybe more than i like anything else, yes even sex.
What's your reason for wanting th Schizo? I would assume you don't want to take those to the park. Is it to have essentially 2 different skis. One for pow and one for groomers? My self have Jesters and Dukes and I'm 5'10ish and weigh 160lbs. I think at your weight your going to want something like a Jester (din up to 16). I really enjoy them on my park skis and don't feel like they weigh me down at all. The Duke on the other hand is pretty heavy. If your not going to skin up mountains or anything, I wouldn't get it. I love it myself for hiking out cat tracks after a pow run, but may seem useless to others. I haven't skied the Profit series at all, but from my experience I suggest the Jester. I would assume the Jester Schizo would be essentially the same binding, but I've heard some scary stuff about it.
All times are Eastern (-5)