I would make it clicky but it appears your sig has already taken care of it!
Here's what I noticed. just gonna jot it out real quick.
- I like the basic design and layout. at first glance it's pretty pleasing/ fulfilling. Cut down the amount of text alot though. Also a lot of the text is just meaningless empty jabber- try to find a mix between simplicity, style, and practicality. this is stylistic (big fancy words) but doesn't flow or really tell you anything.
"our main focus is on seizing the superb minds of our followers, who are significantly appreciated." no flow/improper sentence structure. simplify it for sure.
"Our artists capture our athlete's presentation of leisure pursuits through the art of filming; the creation of capturing our athletes at superiority levelsof performance." lots of mistakes here. awkward semi-colon, spelling, grammar, etc. I'd just revise this entire paragraph, shorten it, and take out about half
- your store area is a little plain. fill it in more; it has an air of emptiness.
-the blog is quite nice actually. diversify your posts a bit (more than just edits).
- your team section- everything looks good, but for some reason every rider you have looks like they're 10 in their picture, but older in the videos. Get all your riders/ team members together and take photos that show them now and are all uniform.
- make a media section. having the edits under the pages isn't that appealing. also, make sure you only post the best of the best. I won't delve into it too much, but some of the riders look a little green in the edits; namely the g-suit/jiberish kid(s). 360's and straight boxes while wearing a g-suit get you only one kind of response from the skiing world. think about it.
- maybe change your logo? it has a distinct resemblance to the j-crown logo. I also am not a fan of the text style that the B is in. try some new designs maybe.
hope all that helps.