1. I'm in canada. Buyer pays shipping and pay-pal fees. If i get a really high offer I might be willing to split shipping, but only if its staying in canada.
2. Buyer pays me via pay-pal, NOTHING ELSE!
3. No lowballs please.
4. Trades ONLY for Mint or Brand New FKS 120's.
5. +K for free bumps.
1. Panasonic PV-GS320 camcorder. This cam is basically brand new. I've only used it for maybe 15 hours. Cosmetically and functionally this cam is 10/10. Its also 3ccd so you get really good colours even though its only SD. This cam takes mini dv tapes.
Test vid (not mine):
A Raynox Pro Semi Fisheye lens (0.3x) Thread size 37mm.
Four 1 hour used tapes (only one has been used the entire way through, 3/4 have only been used for 15-30min.)
One brand new 1 hour tape.
Two Batteries, a long one (I think 3-4 hours), and a short one (around 1-1.5 hours)
Cables: Firewire, USB, Charger, Input cable for TV.
Roots Case. holds the camera, batteries, all tapes, a couple cables, remote.
Basically everything you need to use the camera.
I'll start the price at $225.
2. Volkl Ledge 162, with Rossignol DIN 3.5-11 bindings. (basically a look NX). I'd sell them with or without bindings.
Skied on for two seasons, about 60-75 days total. One mount at centre, originally for a 25.5 kids boot, moved the bindings to fit a 27.5 Lange (bsl is aprox 320mm) so they have a ton of travel. I'll find out the exact amount of travel when i get them tuned.
These are in decent condition, no damage that affects performance. Top-sheets have a lot of chipping, Bases have some minor scratches (no core shots), no real edge damage other than a tiny bit of rusting, a few small sidewall niks.
These will be full tuned before I ship them out.
Starting price is $125 no bindings, $175 with.
3. Lange Freeride 80 Flex boots. They are size 27.5 and the BSL is aprox. 320mm. Although the flex is an 80, its way stiffer. I skied on them for a season, aprox. 30 days. Decent boots, would be better for a big mountain skier than a park skier. I'm selling them because they gave me shin bang, but this is mostly because they are way too big for me.
Starting price is $100
Detailed pics of all items are on my FB page.