Yes, this is very much what you think it is (except for a few differences here and there). The rules are simple -
- No real limit to how long it is (But try to keep it under 10 minutes)
- Try to keep the tricks realistic
- Edits are to be uploaded on here (Newschoolers), YouTube, Vimeo and/or any other websites that allow embedding
- Edits are to be due by 9:00 PM Central Time this upcoming Sunday (If it becomes to short of a deadline for everyone, I will move it to a later date)
- Everyone who wants to compete will say if they want to on here and then say the country/continent they want to represent. The first 5 people that choose a certain country will be the team representing that country. Nobody can join after 10 people. For Example: I, and the first 4 other people that choose "Sweden" for example will be the team for Sweden.
- Each member of a team will come out with a different edit than the rest of their team. For Example: I will not collaborate with my team member to create an edit, I will create my own and so will he/she. Therefore, each team will have 5 different edits that will be judged by the first 7 people that want to judge.
- The first 7 people that want to judge will be the judges. No one after that.
- Edits will be judged on a scale from 1-10 (very simple, but should work).
- The Judge's score for each edit will be averaged out to be one final score.
- The teams will be all of the regular teams of the JOSS. America, Down Under, Sweden, etc.
- Have Fun!
If more rules are needed, I'll add 'em. Let me know if I need any more rules.
I'm gonna hit the hay, but I'll check in the morning for who the first 5 people were that chose to be part of each team.
Hope this works!