Im sure some of you have read this book and have nothing better to do, i really need help on these as they are due tomorrow and ive only been sparknotesing the book
1. Montag and Mildred both think someone is at the door. Why doesn’t the door voice tell them if someone is standing outside?
2. True or false, Faber objected to Montag’s poetry reading. Explain.
3. Who is the english professor?
4. Which lady was affected by the original intent of poetry?
5. What is the rumor montag has heard?
6. True or false. In the late hours of the night, faber refused to console montag for foolishly ready poetry to the poor, silly women. Explain.
7. Listening to captain beatty play his harp and needle, montag had what effect upon guy?
8. Captain beatty drove the salamander to whose house?
9. When faber was about to leave he said some things. What is it that montag thought he was reciting?
10. How did montag finally get faber to consider really helping him?
11. What are some of the books montag asks faber about?
12. While montag is on the train, what is it that he remembers about his childhood?
13. What is it, which is causing montag to have a difficult time reading the bible?
14. Describe the show mildred and her friends are watching.
15. What does montag do to the parlor walls? Why?
16. How did ms. bowles have children?
17. What is ms. bowles reasoning for having children?
18. Describe her way of parenting.
19. How did the women vote? What did they use as criteria to vote for president?
20. What does montag do after he can’t tolerate women anymore? What is the significance?