Obviously this wont make my decision but I hope it can help a little. If you were ever in this position you probably know the feeling of trying to pick the right school. So it's between two schools and ill give a few pros/cons to each. My major is Marine Bio at both schools btw.
UNE( University of New England, Biddeford ME)URI (Rhode Island)
- Close to water- lots of opportunities for hands on stuff
- soccer team- I handle school better when im on a team/ something to do
- Riding at Sunday River with transportation provided
- Small school- could be hard to find freedom within my major
- Also close to water
- Multiple abroad programs such as Bermuda coral/ tropical fish studies and semester long program on a large sailboat touring the Caribbean Islands
- No soccer
- Far from hills
- Tons of different classes within field- gives me the chance to find what aspect I like
If you had similar things drawing you away/to a school, how did you choose?