1) They chew phone cords. 2 within 5 minutes. What the hell??
2) Chewed computer cords result in lost information on your computer. I had to drag the whole desk across the room cause I have to use the shorter phone cord now that the long one in chewed up and the plug for the computer came out of the wall so now my project is lost.
3) True, he's litter box trained, but sometimes he misses the litter box, if you know what I mean.
4) Can't take them for a walk.
5) They sit and eat and don't fetch your slippers. If he did find my slippers...I wouldn't have slippers for very long after that. Just torn strips of material.
6) They kick all of the litter out of the litter box.
7) They chew the bathmat (I had to buy a new one).
8) They chew holes in the bath towels (parents get angry).
9) They are shy and afraid of people, yet so cute. So of course everyone wants to pat the bunny but the bunny is scared shitless and claws your arms to pieces.
10) They shed. EVERYWHERE. Contrary to the populat belief, rabbit hair up your nose IS NOT FUN. And when you try to brush it out more just goes in.
11) They don't like water so you can't give them a bath. Therefore they are stinky little rodents. (like Darryl)
12) They chew table legs.
13) Chair legs.
14) MY legs (and pajamas).
15) If the toilet paper roll is left just the slightest bit unwound he feels the need to unroll the whole thing and chew it all to pieces.
16) When they want attention...a certain rabbit I know picks up his food dish in his teeth and bangs it against the wall, resulting in:
#17) ...Dents in the wall.
#18) ...Loss of sleep.
#19) ...Major food spillage across the
20) Many people are allergic to rabbits so no friends can come over. Actually that's a plus in keeping unwanted pests, like my sister, from visiting often.
21) THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!
But mostly the chewing phone cords bit really gets me. Anyone want my bunny? He's really cute and soft and smart. The End.
yo, mc....my dick is longer than your skis. - mr. jeff schmuck