Need some help building a thread? No worries, here is a nice lil template for you to make sure all your shit is outlined properly.
Here we go, take a deep breath, you are about to launch into the unrelenting churning waters of internet forums. Wipe that bead of sweat off your brow, and don't be nervous because even though you are going to be judged and E-molested, your clever witty contributions will baffle simple minds. So, let's get your thread underway shall we?
1. In your thread title, make sure to include the words "funniest thing ever" and "you won't stop laughing" because these are important identifiers.
2. Make sure that all of your content is organized into a giant wall of text with no spacing, paragraph structure or anything, because this will make people want to continue reading and identify you as an intellectual. Readers will be captivated and hang on your every word.
3. You may want to take the route of utilizing the brains of the forum, because people are always willing to drop everything they're doing and help you with your own homework. In this case title your thread... "I need help with my Algebra, and Physics, and some Social Studies, also my Cultural Essay, give me a hand with Economic Studies, and if you have time left over my Church vs State arguments.
Whoa Whoa, Stop! Where the Fuck do you think your going?! Sit yer ass back down behind that keyboard, son. It's only been 5 hours. How do you think interwebular legends are born?
4. After you compile your information from your 7 page thread from step 3 you may want to raise your karma by revealing your magnificent online presence and intellect. This is where Internet Search / Copy / Paste come into play. Search for your subject of choice, or if someone made an incorrect statement, search it. Copy then Paste. HOLY SHIT your smart! huh? Good job, You showed em.
5. At this point check your "inbox" because you're going to have numerous people adding you to their friend list. Holy Shit! you're 1 captivating mother fucker!! Scroll through all your new friends and take in your new found glory, maybe even replying to 1or2 with a few of your clever innuendos.
6. We need to do something to celebrate here. I know!! Let's make another thread! We'll name it "OMG, LuLz my parntz tolds me I’m tooooo ribellious. Whatcha think??// TIA FTW
7. Some of the people you encounter in your thread will post things that to the untrained eye don't really make sense at first glance. Try to stay calm here buddy. Don't panic, hold it together. If you can't readily grasp the subtle puns and satire by the poster quickly look at their profile. If deemed necessary judging on the "join date" and "post count" you may want to drop the "noob" word. Careful this is some powerful artillery. It often sends young kids running to their bedroom forts made out of pillows and Transformer sheets to hide.
8. Oh Shit, you’re getting the hang of this huh? Look at you go... expressing yourself over the internet. Take another sip of that pepsi we have a lot more impressing to do. But that will come with experience...Later we'll need to touch on how to approach Political, Religious, and Economic threads. Look for that in the "Advanced Template" gl