Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
hah sick man you ski grouse!
so lets see. popping:
1. practice! just walking along, small jumps on the tramp, etc. just stop every once and a while, on a sidewalk or something, and start popping two feet at a time on to your imaginary rail. popping on to curbs two feet at a time also helps; i basically learned how to do street style rails this way. alternatively, go off little jumps on the side of the run, making sure you pop with two feet at the same time.
2. approch your lip in tht ready position. hands up, knees bent, eyes forward, a little crouched.
3. make sure you have your weight centered-forward. your shins should be pressing against the tongue of teh boot.
4. pop! both feet at once. this is where the practice comes in. i would guess that you learned your bad habit a while ago, so it might even take the whole season to fix. keep at it and keep hope!
5. as you probably know, land weight forward, eyes on ed of rail, yadda, yadda, yadda.
good luck with this man! hope i helped!