It looks like you are using an ad blocker. That's okay. Who doesn't? But without advertising revenue, we can't keep making this site awesome. Click the link below for instructions on disabling adblock.
heres what you do. i had a four hour lay over in denver a while ago, so i picked a lot of things up.
- some really abstract hair cut with at least two shades of dark blonde, almost like the color of caramel.
- the brightest, most obnoxious nikes you can find with the laces just hanging on the ground.
- a way too tight sweatshirt where every panel is a different pastel color.
- a vintage tee with a really bright blocky print on it
- tight jeans and a ridiculous belt
- keychains. a bunch of fucking keychains. all over the place.
this is japanese btw.
as a costume accessory, bring a camera and take pictures of your friends posing in front of pointless shit (like restaurant signs). make sure they do the piece sign.
now, you might be thinking, ok i look like every suburban high school asshole, and you may be right. you just gotta walk almost like your doing some lame half-ass dance, in a sort of zig-zag pattern. and have all your friends just the same and roll around in a pack of like 20, taking pictures and pointing at everything.