Hey guys. I found out about 3 weeks ago that I have mono. I started feeling the symptoms about a month ago.
When you have mono your spleen can rupture very easily which can be fatal. My doctor said no riding for THREE MONTHS. Even if I feel better. This means I am not allowed to snowboard until December 23rd. I am freaking out. I have already missed out on a ton of preseason rail jams and such. How long should I realistically wait to ride? I don't think I can wait until almost January.
Any experience? Have your doctors told you otherwise? I'm just super bummed and I feel terrible. I don't think I can wait that long without mentally snapping.