ABOUT RMU: RMU was created in January 2007 by a coalition of friends who wanted something different from the ski industry. We are a young company comprised of young owners and staff. RMU SKIS ARE AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER ONLY. The reason for this is that RMU is creating a company for its members controlled by its members. This company is founded on listening to what you want. By controlling our distribution process, and limiting the number of riders on our products, we’re not only able to maintain an heir of prestige amongst riders, but we’re also able to provide customer service unrivalled by any other company. WE utilize a no questions asked policy, Regardless of the situation you are taken care of. It is our mission to never leave someone in a position where equipment is the reason they are not riding. We value our riders plain and simple.
Finally, we want to keep it real and stay in touch with those we are building for, if we ever stop listening… then who are we really building for?
We are looking for someone to become a part of our team to help us promote and push our company into the future. Our Office is located in Breckenridge, Co and you will be able to come up and ski in the mornings and work hand in hand with our staff in the afternoons a 2-4 days a week from September 2010- April 2011.
Requirements & Skills
- 2 plus years Graphic Design experience relevant to t-shirts and apparel in streetwear or the action sports markets.
- Expert in Adobe Suite, and Microsoft Suite
- Ability to create unique and original graphics for different applications related to RMU SKIS
- Create prints and artwork for t shirts, hoodies, hats, stickers, SKIS and accessories
- Conduct market research frequently to stay aware of our competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of existing and potential customer base and competitive landscape.
- Displays initiative and innovation on the job.
- Knowledge of imprinted apparel business including screenprint techniques, embellishments, appliqués, and embroidery.
- Knowledge of Skiing industry, SKIS, streetwear, music, and current industry trends
- Must be self motivated and able to work effectively in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Must be an open minded team player that is able to relate to and communicate effectively
- Maintain a consistent look and feel of the brand across online and offline mediums
- Conceptualize, design and produce promotional printed materials including brochures, catalogues, postcards, flyers, print ads, logos, signage, exhibits and displays
- Generous Employee Product Discount
- Energetic, passionate, youthful work environment
-Possible future job with RMUSKIS