After i was forced to take down my old setup by the guy that owned the lot that i built it on i was in a delima. We own this shitty piece of land above a cliff behind our house, and it's pretty small. Every .5 feet theres a good sized rock. After 2 weeks of breaking shit and raking the area out i was pretty much ready to build, but our starting platform had to be built on the most piece of shit rock pile ever. So we began going to home depot, buying shit, coming back and building shit. Eventually we ended up with what we wanted. We moved over 200 rocks, broke over 50 rocks, spent over 10 hours raking and breaking shit. This is what it looked like before we built:
And after 2 weeks of pain in the ass building we ended up with:
The setup also includes the new rail i created today, 20' long double barrel and our old 16' box.