rainy weather so far in March we do not believe we can guarantee enough snow for a successful event in the
middle of April, however, we would be willing to do an event on the weekend of April 18th if snow and
weather are cooperative. We will not be making a decision until Wednesday, April 15th. If we do have
this event we will send out an email and text message (sign up for email & text messages if you haven't
already) with information about the event.