ight a couple days ago i got 1/8 from a friend wich i thought was goin to be alot but it turns out that it was just one little mushroom thats like 1/4 of an inch wide in the stem and the tips like 3/4 of an inch and its really blue and juicy lookin. I was goin to sell it but my friend in school who i happen to really like gave me the idea that we should do it in school. Ive been drunk and high in shool and its great but ive never done shrooms and i dont know the affect. We'd prolly be spliting the 1/8 evenly also.
So my questuions are is this a good idea or am i an idiot for offering to bring it in for us? And will an eigth give us a really bad trip if we split it or will we be okay? I also was planning on taking it by chewing it untill its water and then swallowing it and then drinking alot of orange juice? And do you think this will make our schoolday funner? But definitly the biggest question is will we bug out in school real bad and get caught? Please helllppp meee