I think a lot of you should learn misty or Cork first as they are a nice intro to flipy spinny tricks. Both have safe half way points so if you freak out your not going to have a session ender like a underflip or a Rodeo.
For misty its fun to teach because its got small steps up the learning curve.
1) Know what the trick looks like first.
2) remember misty to the knee. So thats taking your right fist and throwing it to the out side of your left knee and looking over your left shoulder.
3)Now there are many ways to practice but one thing I know works with a lot of kids is the bed trick.
make sue your bed is not up agenst the wall or a king size. Tell your parents I said Its cool because its a safe way to practice.
1) stand at the side of you bed in your sweet ski gear and gogs(no boots). looking across the bed, the other side is the landing and your on the take off. The bed is Sweet air time
2) roll over into bed (DONT JUMP) throwing your right fist to the outside of your left knee.
3) you should be lying on your back in a sweet balled up position now and you head on the pillow in its norm spot chin tucked in(your spine running up the mid of the bed). with your toes up to the roof and the bottom of your feet facing the end of your bed. this would be about what you look like at the apex or half way through you air
4)Now keep looking left over your shoulder and pull your feet to the floor on the landing side of your bed. when your feet touch the floor make sure there shoulder width apart and now you should be facing your take off on the other side of the bed.
this is a good way to warm up misty in your head and let you feel the trick with out air