OUTER JIBBER RAIL JAM
Date: TBA / Time: TBA / Location: TBA
Skiers will compete in a jam session format on a unique course built exclusively for the OUTER JIBBER RAIL JAM. Competitors will session the course,hitting a variety of rails as they compete to be one of the top three riders that will be awarded prize money every fifteen minutes. Both men and women will compete under the same-scaled prize system that will have six payouts over the 1.5 hour session for the men and 4 payouts over the 1 hour session for women. There will be an additional prize ($20.00) awarded for both men`s and women`s best trick.
25 Men – 15 Women
Registration And Other Inportant Info
- Turn up on the day of the rail jam and register,theres is not a guaranteed that spots will be available on the day of the rail jam.
- All participants must pre-register and provide their own lift Pass.
- OUTER JIBBER RAIL JAM is open to skiers of all ages and abilities.
The entry fee for the OUTER JIBBER RAIL JAM is £10.00. Entrys are capped at 40 competitors.
Registration is at the (Location TBA) From 9.00am - 11.00am
Registration opens at 9.00am
Rail jam starts 1.00pm
Practice 9.00am – 12.00pm
Top three skiers for men and women will be awarded prize money at fifteen minute intervals.
an additional best trick prize for men and women ($20.00).
The prize money will be awarded every fifteen minutes.
1st - $35.00
2nd - $25.00
3rd - $15.00
3 Pro skier judges
1 Score verifier (Oversees the judges scores)
Deration Of Individual Run
Approximately five seconds per rail. Multiple rail attempts are allowed.
- Open Session – Running order random on the course.
- Sequence – Men will have 1.5 hours to session the course and women will have 1 hour.
- Judges will compute a running total on the top three riders every fifteen minutes.
- For the men and women the top three skiers will be awarded prize money every fifteen minutes.
- For the men and women the additional best trick will also be awarded.
During the rail jam. The skiers will take as many runs as possible or they feel necessary on any of the rails on the course. The start order at each rail will be in random order. Based on who makes it back to the top of the course and gets in line. A skier may elect to watch a couple of runs or get back to the action as soon a possible. The rail jam will last 1.5 hours for men and 1 hour for the women. The rail jam starts when the first competitor drops on to a rail and ends when the last competitor has completed hos or hir run at the end of the time limit.
Computstion Of Score
There will be a total of three judges. Judges will watch the whole course. Judges will write down all tricks and the judges will keep a running total of the top three skiers during the competition vie a leader-board. The scores verifier at fifteen minute intervals will determine the overall to three skiers from each of the judges and place the top skiers on the leader-board and submit them to the official scoring. In addition the judges will choose an over all best trick winnerfor both men and women.
Each run down the course will be evaluated by the following criteria.