I'm sorry to report that an update a few days ago broke many of our site's AJAX functions for IE7 users. A fix has been deployed today. If you are experiencing problems with the Chat on the USO page, other site functions have been acting up, follow these steps:
1) Click Tools -> Internet Options
2) Click on the General Tab (if not already selected)
3) Click the button that says "Delete" under the "Browsing History" heading
4) Then click "Delete Files" under the "Temporary Internet Files" heading, click "Yes" to confirm
5) Click "Close" followed by "OK"
6) Refresh the page
Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!
Have a good weekend.