1. This is really starting to piss me off. Aaron worked very hard on this, and its going to waste by the likes of people such as yourself, and you non-detailed sale threads.
2. When selling gear, of any kind, pictures, and a description are required-not "07/08 Pipecleaners 176cm $550"
3. Supply the buyer with the dimensions, details, and any info you have. (base, edges, where you got them) If they have been drilled, what binding pattern, etc.
4. PICTURES ARE NEEDED
under any circumstance, especially when selling NEXT season's gear. There are alot of people that like to rip other's off, and we need proof you actually have these skis.
5. Next, they are retailing new for $575, so you are going to have to lower your price a bit. For the difference (25$), buyers would purchase from the online shop for the customer service and warranty- something you can't provide.
6. I know you can read and write, so take a gander at this.