According to a certain student in my school, the following is true, as written in his homework...
1. Explain how jellyfish are adapted for floating:
1. Jellyfish have a floating bubble of semen, which is less dense than sea water, blessing them with the ability to float.
2. Why are Jelly Fish not really fish?
2.Biologically, Jellyfish lack the necessary parts to be a fish, such as a penis. Or scrotum.
3. Describe how the sea anemone obtains its food:
3. A sea anenome shoots a secret agent cord out of its vagina, which wraps around its enemies and foes and arch villians. It's sweet.
4. How does the sea anemone respond to stimuli?
4. The sea anenome responds very well to stimuli. It gets very excited, its tentecles erectify and it's ready to sexify.
5. Why are Coral Reefs only found in clear tropical waters?
5.Coral reefs are found only in tropical waters because it would spoil our vacations if we had them here too.
6. How do sea anemones keep from drying out during low tide?
6.The sea anenome stops itself from drying out during low tide by secretly stashing a bottle of liquor in its tentacles, which is then used to get sociably inebriated and hit on girls.
7. A: compare the coral polyp witha sea anenome.
B: Why is the coral poly considered a colonial animal?
A. Coral polyp vs. Sea anenome. I really don't see a difference. Both are gay creatures of the sea.
B. The coral polyp is considered a colonial animal because it colonizes and only has one group of friends, who are also gay.
8. Characteristics of hydroids?
8. I doubt anyone knows what a hydroid is. It sounds like a pokemon. Hydroids are colonial animals because they onl hang ot in the long grass where Ash could stumble upon their colony at any second.
9.What important US tourist attraction is built from ancient coral reefs?
9. The strip club is the popular tourist attraction built from ancient coral reefs.