Im going to paint some skis, and wondering if anyone has a nice graphic that isnt to hard to do. I have tones of colours to my exposal, so if you can, possibly post a link, or a pic of a nice graphic. (can be done in paint, just need ideas)
PM me for an Invite to the NS Do It Yourself-ers Cult
you just read that and probably didn't realize that it was my signature.
"Just remember that you are unique...just like everyone else." -Warren Miller
"Man wasn't made to fly that's why we made kickers." - Warren Miller's Higher Ground
"...taught him everthing I know." - Warren Miller
Dude, joke's totally on them, you should make a t-shirt that says 'all you fools suck' and on the back it can say 'I rule coz T-dawg said so' and yeah, you'll be rockin it shibby, new steeze brah, wikkid! ~PhattTim
1. To remove cover, protection or shelter from something, or to allow this to be the case.
Example: exposed to the wind
Example: exposed to criticism2. To discover something (eg a criminal or crime) or make it known.
Thesaurus: uncover, divulge, disclose, reveal, unmask, bring to light, lay open, lay bare, air.3. To allow light to fall on (a photographic film or paper) when taking or printing a photograph.
and technically, in almost every legitmate dictionary, exposal is not a word.
dis·pos·al (dĭ-spō'zəl) pronunciation
1. A particular order, distribution, or placement: a pleasing disposal of plants and lawn.
2. A particular method of attending to or settling matters.
3. Transference by gift or sale. 4. The act or process of getting rid of something.
5. An electric device installed below a sink that grinds garbage so it can be flushed away.
6. The liberty or power to dispose of: funds at our disposal.
the bold one is what he is attempting to say.
and if that's a canadian thing, it's great that canada is completely fucking illiterate. my feeling is that he just doesn't know the english language.