So I got a pair of Fischer Addicts in 172 couple weeks ago because was reading up on them as I am a big fischer fan and decided I really liked them, (found this site actually due to my researching them) and knew the 181 was sold. Was still pretty excited to ski the ski. Well, fast forward a bit, my girlfriend is Austrian and her Uncle (who lives there) was telling me about how his Rep there who he buys probably 20 sets of skis from a year would be my best bet for 181's. Sort of half joking I told him if he could find me a set that I would buy them (along with another set of Fischer skis I bought). Well.. lo and behold.. I got the call today and he has 181s for me on there way here via DHL. I was excited I mean do not get me wrong but now theres like a pretty big delima.. I had to pay for both :) haha.. so now what would you do? Sell one set? Trouble is.. I really am a bit unsure what length I will like more. Keep both and see which one my 172 lb 5 ft 8 body likes?
I am kind of leaning toward the 181 but do you think I could get what I have out of the new 172's with unmounted x14 bindings?
this is probably a stupid question as it is just skis but I was looking for some feedback and I had to post my first post someday...