Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
ha ha ha, nope, didn't tear it down. we re-groomed the inrun to the third jump, third jump is by far the best jump in the line for the time being. as for the fourth jump, we went in with the winch cat today and threw about 6 feet more snow on the top of the table but our test runs came out short. as far as opening to the public, i know everyone is jonesin for joneseys but we would rather it be 100% safe then open something that isn't up to par. The deciding factor we threw out today was if skyler wasn't comfortable enough to spin a 7 over the last jump, we need to work on it. in the end, he ended up hurting himself on the test runs, so we called the test runs over and will go back in and do what needs to be done. tomorrow is my day off and i'm going to be far away from the mountain so I am not sure if they are going to open it or not, more test runs in the morning to make the decision was the word from the guys after skylers test runs ended.