It looks like you are using an ad blocker. That's okay. Who doesn't? But without advertising revenue, we can't keep making this site awesome. Click the link below for instructions on disabling adblock.
non skiing related
- broke both bones in right forearm
- several pretty bad lessions on my hands from punching through glass (cut a bunch of tendons in both hands)
-broken left wrist
- chipped vertebrae
- fracture jaw
- pretty sure i just broke my left hand a few days ago
- fell off a 20 foot cliff and pretty much got impaled in a rebard cement pole by the leg
- bunches of concussions
skiing related (each thing is for a diff season, 4 seasons running now)
- torn left acl, and meniscus-jan 06
- torn left acl-jan 05
-car accident on mothers birthday (gave me a lot of the injuries stated above)-mar 04
- broke both bones in my right lower leg 15 minutes into camp revolution-jun 03
then other random skiing injuries include dislocated right shoulder, seperated left shoulder, fractured collarbone that i found out about while being checked for the seperated shoulder, broken/dislocated thumb, sacked a rail so hard it drew blood, and then multiple random concussions...