1. A lincoln loop truckdriver (not even sure if its possible).
2. A pro who can do truly steezy cab cork 7s both ways (like Laurent Favre USFSO level steeze, but both ways) who proves it by doing them back to back.
3. More double grab innovation, especially two handed grabs on the same ski (Jacob Wester in the XGames, for example).
4. Actual video footage of the flatspin-to-rail (its not that I dont believe Corey did it, I just want to see the footage)!
5. I really well run Fantasy Freeride that is updated constantly and has rider profiles, more competitions, a women's division, etc.
Those are my top 5. How about you?