We are making snow!!!
Our 26 snow guns are going night & day, and you would surprised to see the amount of snow we already have... It is incredible how Poley Mountain is turning white very fast!!! Of course the weather is currently in our favor, but it has to do with our $150,000 snowmaking expansion. A brand new pump doubling the snowmaking capacity with 26 powerful snow guns connected which transform 1600 gallons of water per minute… We are really excited to welcome you next Friday!
Season - 2004/2005
* Purchased new groomer
* Redeveloped the Some Easy trail to make it easier for beginners
* Extended Goldilock's Way in the Poley Bear Kid's Park
* Relandscaped the Terrain Park for easier lift access and better terrain
* New Trail l'Acadienne-beside Shotgun
* Installed a new tower gun on the top of Sidewinder
* Purchased $43,000 in new rental equipment
* Started new Babysitting service on weekends and holidays
* Doubled the snowmaking capacity in the Terrain Park
* Purchased 2 more deep fryers in the Cafeteria for faster service
* Installed timers on all deep fryers for more consistent product
Season - 2005/2006
* $150,000 upgrade to expand snowmaking-we installed a new 800 gpm pump doubling our water capacity
* Expanded snowmaking into the Poley Bear Kid's Park and Road Runner
* Completed redevelopment of the Some Easy trail to make it easier for beginners
* New access trail from the Poley Bear Kid's Park to the lodge-no need to take the surface lift
* New 40 foot flat rail in the terrain park
* New computer systems in the bar, cafeteria and guest services mean faster service guaranteed!
* Purchased $30,000 in new rental equipment
* Newly renovated bar counter