This the one and only pep fujas and his patened breakfast. This breakfast won't make you ski like him but sure will make you eat like him.
prep time - 5 minutes
cook time 5 minutes
cooked bacon or ham
1) cut the bacon or ham into little peices
2) cut the mushroomand onion into little peices and put them in a middle-sized pan
3) if you have an electric stove, turn it to medium , and if you have a gas stove turn it to meduim-low. throw in the mushroom and onion.
4) Wait to add butter until the onions are a little toasted on the outside. put just enough to cover the veggies (about a tabblespoon)
5) beat the eggs in a bowl until there nice and blended, if you like youre eggs fluffy add a splash of milk
6) once the onion are pale and opaque-looking add the eggs
7) scrape the pan to keep the eggs from burning and sticking, the best way is from the outiside in , all the way around.
8) when the eggs start firming add the bacon or cooked ham and avacado. Cook eggs to desire firmness
9) remove from heat, scrape on too plate.
This was done free hand, but information was taken from FREEZE magazine. (december 04 )
What you guys think?