Selling: SELLING - Newschoolers x Sessions Jacket, Old Jiberish/Saga, and other apparel

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Apparel
Price: $1 - $150 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Selling the following items! Buyer pays shipping (shipping cost is not factored into the asking prices) from Massachusetts, United States, 02650. I am only looking to ship to the US and possibly Canada, sorry to the other international folks out there. Prices are somewhat negotiable but please no lowballing. Feel free to message me if youd like any specific measurements on the clothing or additional pictures. US quarter used for size reference. Sessions x Newschoolers Jacket - looking for $150 USD or best offer. -Size Large -Manufacturers Information can be read here https://www.evo.com/insulated-jackets/sessions-new-schoolers-jacket -Worn maybe 10-15 days on snow -Arms are removable, hood is not -Notable damage includes a significant tear along the seam of the inner left (from the perspective of having the jacket on yourself) chest device pocket, and some minor wear along the inside lining of the jacket. There are also some minor stains on the lower back of the jacket and on the NS logo on the left wrist -All zippers, buttons, and cord locks function as intended or like new Older (around 2012) Saga Anomie Snowpants - looking for $150 USD or best offer. -Size Large -Worn at most 5 days on snow -Minimal wear and tear at the heel of the left leg otherwise these are like new -All zippers and snap buttons function like new Sessions Terrain Snowpants (you too can look like Clayton Vila and Matt Walker back in the day!) - looking for like $50 USD or best offer. -Size Large (I believe these fit baggier than a typical Sessions Large) -Worn multiple seasons on snow, at various urban sessions, and backyard PVC jibbing hangouts -Significant wear and tear on the heels of both pant legs: the seams at the heels have split as you can see in the pictures Jiberish Recruiting the Guilty Hoodie - looking for like $50 USD or best offer. -Size 3XL, never machine dried so it has not shrunk -Worn maybe 5 days on snow -No hood drawstring, almost no damage, but there is a noticeable stain on the back left of the hoodie and a few lighter stains on the right collarbone area. I cut two holes along the inside of the waist ribbing so that you can thread a shoelace or other string through the ribbing as a makeshift drawstring for tightening the waist of the hoodie almost like a powder skirt or just for your own style. Saga Purple/Black Riding Hoodie - looking for like $35 USD or best offer. -Size Large -Worn moderately off snow -No hood drawstring. Minimal cracking on the purple print and light pilling on the waist and wrist ribbing. There is a small blue stain on the right wrist ribbing. Zippers function like new. Jiberish Vest - looking for like $30 USD or best offer. -Size Medium -Worn less than a handful of times off snow -No noticeable damage or stains, all buttons function like new Some Weird Japanese or Chinese Hoodie with Face Bib - looking for like $25 USD or best offer. -Size Unknown but it measures 27 inches tall from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the hoodie as well as 24 inches wide just underneath the armpits. Recommended height for wearing is around 5 inches tall. -New without the original packaging. -Face mask/bib thing cannot be fully removed. -Dont ask me what the characters mean I have no clue lol Voleurz Flatbrim Hat - looking for $25 USD or best offer. The exterior of the hat feels like suede and the underside of the brim feels like leather its an interesting hat ngl -Size 7 and 5/8ths -Purchased used, only worn a handful of times myself -Some stains on the tag on the inside of the hat and normal but barely noticeable wear on the exterior of the hat. Metal Skiing Dude Statue/Figure - probably from an East Coast mountain but I cannot remember, selling for best offer. -A little taller than 5 inches -Brand new, unsure what he is supposed to hang on but he also stands upright and the hook is easy to bend so you could just remove it if youd like. -Just look at that face Cat - $420,000 USD or best offer firm. -birthname Ramona, actual name Ramen, usually referred to as noodle, lil gal, or big meow -slightly chonk but still loves herself -scared of feet with shoes on them, vacuum cleaners, and thunder -can function as a space heater for those cold winter nights in the ski cabin The first buyer will get a free brand-new adjustable State Farm baseball cap with their purchase, and all buyers will get some free stickers from the lot pictured. If youve read this far thank you for taking the time out of your day to look at my stuff. Anybody living in the US who wants them can have 1 or 2 of the stickers in the lot pictured, just direct message me a mailing address and which stickers youd like!

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.