Selling: WNDR Alpine Intention 110 reverse camber w/ Marker Kingpin 10s and Black Diamond Mohair skins

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $500 Firm

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Selling a pair of 186cm WNDR Alpine Intention 110s in reverse camber, mounted with a pair of the legendary Marker Kingpin 10s and accompanied by a pair of unstoppable Black Diamond mohair climbing skins. This is a bad ass setup—light enough to take you far into the backcountry or for dozens of hot laps, burly enough to smash pillows and huck big cliffs, fat enough to surf the deepest gunsmoke pow and fun enough to have you grabbing them every time you head into the hills. What’s more is that they’re in great shape. The skis have plenty of base and edge left and minimal wear, the bindings have only been skied ~30 days and the skins have plenty of glue, grip and glide and have never failed me. They even come with a fresh MTN Flow Ecowax. I wouldn’t be selling these skis if I didn’t need to. I love them very much, but ya boy’s broke again and I have another skinnier touring setup that I use more here in the San Juan Mountains. While I do love surfing pow and hittin’ drops, I just can’t justify having these since I ski them so little. I would love them to find a good home with some lucky guy or gal or whatever who loves skiing as much as I do. So, do yourself a favor and pick up one of the funnest pair of shred sticks on Newschoolers today! Reach out with any questions. Buyer pays for shipping.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.