Selling: FS: 186 ON3P Kartel 108 CLEAN, Warden 13, Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 130 26.5, Dalbello Krypton Fusion 26.5 w/intuition power wrap, 1

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $100 - $650 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Hello! It pains me to say it (and I thought I’d never have to), but duty calls and the time has finally come for me to part with some of this amazing gear. These Kartel 108s are hands down my favorite ski I’ve ever ridden - playful, energetic, stable yet snappy, and they absolutely charge in every condition from groomers to corn to chop to powder. I’ve even thrown them around on jumps a little and they have a pretty good swing weight for their size (I’ve been religious about never letting them touch rails though). I’d maybe hesitate to bring them out in more than 2 feet of fresh, but even then you could do much MUCH worse (you’d just have a little more fun on something 120+ underfoot, but even then, it would only be more fun the first half of the day). These bad boys are EXTREMELY clean - I only got a chance to ski them 4 times. Bases and edges in pristine condition with no scratches/gouges to speak of. The photo here is the only one on my phone - happy to send close-ups upon request. The sad truth of it is that, although these are my dream ski, I simply don’t get out on the mountain more than once or twice a year if I’m lucky and someone will get a lot more use out of these than I will. I was planning on hanging onto them and skiing them until they die (which would be after I do at this rate) but tough financial realities mean that I need to let them go. Bindings and skis were both purchased brand new. One mount on the factory rec line for a 302mm bsl with plenty of adjustability. Please, serious offers only, these are in pristine condition and I won’t let them go for a lowball. Hoping for $650 + shipping OBO for the set and I’d rather not part them out if possible - willing to consider reasonable offers though. Offer up as long as it’s not a complete lowball! I’m also selling my 26.5 Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 130 AT boots. I bought them lightly used and have skied them only the 4 days I got on the kartels - all light inbounds cruising. They ski inbounds as well as my Dalbellos (also for sale) and are super light. Amazing boots - awesome combination of uphill and downhill performance and still tons of life left AND they come with WC booster straps. These retail for over $900 without the boosters, so I’d say $400 OBO is more than fair. Dalbello Krypton Fusion with intuition power wrap liners - 26.5. Since I have the B flex tongue in, these are basically the same as Krypton Pro’s (2nd generation) with the top of the line intuition liners. Only baked once. These are some of the hardest charging, most responsive boots I’ve ever skied and I only have about 10 days on them - bought them brand new back around 2016 which was sadly right around the time I moved to the east coast and stopped skiing as much as I did out west, hence the number of days skied. Tons of life, and a ridiculous deal for an awesome boot. $300 OBO. Having a hard time finding photos of them on my phone, so I’m linking an older sale thread I made for them - haven’t ridden them since I posted the older thread so the photos are still accurate. Can take more photos on request: https://www.newschoolers.com/bst/thread/4792/FS--Lightly-used-Dalbello-Krypton-Fusion-120-with-Intuition-Power-Wrap-Liners-26-5 Lastly I have a pair of 2010 Armada JJs. These things are definitely full-on rock ski condition, but that said, they’re actually pretty decent for what they are. The bases look ugly as hell but only because I filled every possible base gouge with ptex (I used to work as a tech at Evo, so all the work was done in a professional shop and I gave them a tune after IIRC so the bases should be nice and flat). That one part that looks like a core shot was filled with white ptex before I got them - nothing to worry about. $100+shipping for the set. Awesome skis that are tons of fun in slush - buy them and don’t be afraid to ski over rocks and give them the honorable death they deserve!! I’ll probably keep one of the pairs of boots, so whichever sells first, the other one is off the market. Other than that, offer up!! Also, I’m not on NS that much these days, so if I take a while to respond to a DM send me a text at 206-498-1563. Also, open to local pickup anywhere in the area of Philly/DC/NYC. I live in Philly, not sure why NS is trying to say I’m somewhere else... Anyway, thanks for looking!

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.