Selling: [JIBERISH] Jiberish "Shavano Quarter-Zip Windbreaker" - XL, Black/Graphite, New 10/10 Condition $70 shipped

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $70 Firm

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Greetings family, For sale here I have a BRAND NEW piece of Jiberish streetwear apparel - the “Shavano Quarter-Zip” Windbreaker in Black/Graphite, size XL. -Condition is 10/10, I’ve only tried it on in my apartment but never formally worn it. -This piece, like with most Jiberish outerwear, layers perfectly over a hoodie worn underneath - can you say “swagger”? -front two gray “squares” are indeed pockets (it’s hard to tell in the photo) -Piece is overall fairly lightweight. Interior is a nice light mesh. This would be a great basketball warmup jacket or crispy morning run jacket. Asking $70 shipped ($70 = $55 for the windbreaker + $15 USPS Priority mail arriving to you in 1-3 business days) Let me know if interested. Happy to send more pictures if you'd like. I have a lot of open listings on Newschoolers right now, so if you want to buy items from multiple separate listings let me know and I'll add a lil discount to get you hooked up. Thanks!

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.