Selling: Armada bdog edgeless, edollo, On3p. Touring boots

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Multiple
Price: $40 - $500 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Alright guys, I’ve got some skis with practically no use after a lot of knee issues. Armada bdog 181 one mount and veryyy minimal use $250+ shipping or 200 for easy local pickup in Salt Lake City! Armada edollo 172cm I’d like to sell them without bindings but if interested we can talk. The skis and bindings have about 4 days on them and 98% of that was quick groomer laps with a few jumps and a rail or two but no edge damage whatsoever. Perfect shape one mount and I’d like to get 350 without bindings. Local pickup preference. Cochise 130 tour boots in a 27.5 has setup to currently tour with pins but includes the soles to swap for regular bindings. Probably 30 tours on these guys but never ridden in bounds looking for 150 Gortex/leather sexy black Dakine gloves- for smaller hands ended up not fitting very well 20 bucks or thrown in with another local pickup if wanted. More of a feeler on these because it’s heart breaking for me to think about getting rid of them but 181 custom On3p Jeffry 102 One mount with the cast system, they’re in amazing shape could use a tune up but no base shots or edge cracks. Best skis on the market. 500 local pickup Finally armada gortex pants, fit like a medium, worn one day. Not my style, little skinny around the knees and I like old Ak burton fit better 40$ a steal

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.