Selling: Armada Declivity 92 Ti, 180cm, 22/23, BRAND NEW, $518

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $518 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

I am selling a brand new, still-in-shrink-wrap pair of 180cm Armada Declivity 92 Ti, 2022-2023 model year. These were purchased from an international company and I was accidentally shipped and billed for 2 pairs of skis instead of 1 pair. The vendor told me to pound sand and my credit card company has been useless with disputing the charge, so I am unfortunately stuck with an extra pair of skis that I did not order. Asking $518 to recoup 100% of my cost, but also open to best offer. In an effort to be completely transparent, I have attached copies of the erroneous invoice w/ 2 pairs and the correct invoice w/ 1 pair. I also got slapped with a $37.10 import fee by UPS because the import value exceeded $800. So my math is $1,115.31 - $634.36 + $37.10 = $518.05. MSRP appears to be $699 + tax + shipping, so a minimum of ~$755 assuming an 8% NY tax rate. Located in Central NY between Rochester/Syracuse. Willing to drive to Rochester, Syracuse, Ithaca, Binghamton, or Albany. If you're willing to wait a bit for delivery I will also be down in the NYC area at some point in the next couple months. Same goes for Boston on April 1st weekend. I am also open to shipping within continental US. For some background, I demoed a pair of these back in January and knew on the first run that I had finally found something to replace my '07 K2 Public Enemies. Light weight, great carving, and easy to bounce around on in trees/moguls/choppy stuff on the edges of otherwise icy NE trails. Please feel free to ask any questions.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.