Selling: Vishnu Wet Plus 189 (DPS phantom wax)

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $400 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Hey guys, I’m parting ways with my Vishnu Wet Plus’s—little weird with my username. I had these for a little over a month, I thought I’d really like them but they’re not for me. Treated with utmost care. No core shots, barely any rails hit, perfect bases and edges. This ski is practically brand new, just a couple topsheet chips. It’s been mounted at true center, previously with pivots for BSL 28.5 Full Tilt Descendant. It has a $150 DPS phantom wax coating—for those who don’t know what that is, it’s permanent wax, so you’ll never have to wax your skis again. It’s also got a hefty detune on the tips and tails and underfoot. The stickers aren’t covering anything up, and I don’t mind leaving them on, but will come off nicely. The reason I’ve priced these at 475 (now $400) is because of the phantom wax treatment, without that they’d be much lower. That runs you, regardless of where, anywhere between $100-$200, so I’d say it’s a decent deal, plus I’m willing to negotiate. For those asking why I’m selling, this ski isn’t meant for me. I really wanted to get jibby and more playful on rail features, but I just don’t think I’ll put these to good use. They’re great skis for sure, but definitely not for everyone. Someone take these off my hands and use them as the weapon they’re meant to be. You can either hit me here, or in instagram @lukaschoenwald, I’ll respond to both. I can ship, but pickup is definitely preferred. I’m located in Claremont—not Clairmont—near Big Bear, so I’m just about 45 minutes outside LA. If you’re in my area, I don’t really mind driving to you. I’ll also be at Mammoth this coming and next week, if you’d like to meet there. Let me know!

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.