Selling: Tons of ski gear (A51) for sale look pivot On3p

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $1 - $250 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Its almost too much to list. I was very into skiing for a long time but I no longer have the passion or love for it like I used to so I should just sell some of this stuff. You will have to pay shipping but will be determined by the buyer. Also located in summit/lake county so local pick up can be arranged in these areas. Feel free to give me offers. 184 On3p Magnus 102 Sold Look pivot 14 with I believe 95mm brakes. Little overspray from painting lines on jumps on the one binding but not bad. Obviously been used still in great working shape. 225obo Large 686 glacier project jacket. Tons if pockets powder skirts armpit vents. Very nice jacket worn like 3 times maybe. 125 Pit vipers just dont really wear them. Someone bought me them for a birthday gift but theyre not really my style 50 obo 2 a51 park crew jackets. Use them to get on the hill or put up on a wall or just wear it whenever you want. Orange on the back is 2xl and the red back is 3xl Theyre just helly Hansen wind breakers 125 obo. Saga jacket xxl is super sick. One repair under the arm when I let a buddy borrow it of course and one little smudge on the bottom. 80obo Keystone park crew puffy. 120 obo Ini vest. Was a jacket with zip off arms but lost the arms. Pretty thick xl. 30 obo A51 xl tall carhartt hoodie. 80 obo 686 beanie 5$ Large kinco gloves good shape. Nicely water proofed. 10$ Armada ninja head band if you want ti look like a ninja or some shit. Better be sick with itif youre rocking this. 20$ I have 2 keystone beanies I’ll give away if anyone wants them.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.