Selling: The North Face Barr Lake Insulated Jacket

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Apparel
Price: $260 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

This jacket is brand new. Was purchased for heavy powder days and with the intentions of ski touring—it unfortunately has not been put to use once, as I don’t ski tour at all nor ski any powder really. It was purchased for $450 brand new at a North Face store about 3 months ago—I need to get rid of it so I can afford a new jacket that fits my needs better, something not as warm. You can take it off my hands for $260. This jacket is the epitome of a do it all jacket. It looks great, has tons of storage with multiple hidden pockets for whatever accessories you may need, and it’s warmer than anything you could imagine. It just unfortunately doesn’t fit me nor would I need it in the warmer weather I live in. It has a special insulation material called “PrimaLoft”, an extra light yet extra warm down material that keeps warmth in yet doesn’t sacrifice any weight or other functionality. The hood is also detachable as well as some insulation materials inside in case it gets a little too warm for this jacket. It’s seriously a step up from most company’s products in the realm, especially for the price. I believe it is also equipped with a similar material to Gore-Tex, so it beads water and snow similarly to Arc’teryx items to name an example. It is black with a couple grey accents. Doesn’t stand out but isn’t completely subtle either. The perfect middle-ground between style and function. Do yourself a favor and get a ski jacket that suits your adventurous needs and looks great at the same time. I hope you find what you’re looking for!

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.