Selling: OUTERWEAR FOR CHEAP! - 686, Jiberish, Saga, Tall T Prod., Line

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $25 - $110 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Happy shopping to all. Here are a few disclaimers *** All prices INCLUDE shipping within the lower 48. Please feel free to shoot your offers, as prices are flexible. I will offer discounts if you purchase multiple items. More pictures will be available upon request. You can DM me here or @Dennypod on Instagram. *** 686 Smarty 3-1 Snowpants - Size XXL 10/10 Condition. Only tried on in the house.($85) Saga Blue Steel Jacket - Size Large 7/10 condition. A timeless piece. All zippers still functioning, however waterproofing is not the greatest anymore. Logos are also showing signs of peeling. ($55) Jiberish Premium Cuts Crewneck. Size XL 6/10. There is one burn hole that was sewn shut on the front, and a couple of scuffs on the bottom hem. One small paint stain on right sleeve. ($30) Saga Hoodie. Size Large 9/10. Very lightly worn. No damage to the piece ($35) Saga Varsity Crewneck. Size XXL 7.5/10. This piece was heavily worn, but in good condition. No major defects, just a few scuffs and fading. ($30) Tall T Productions Hat 9.5/10. I think I wore this hat twice, just not my style. ($20) LINE Team hoodie. Size XL 8/10. Missing drawstring, no other major defects. ($30)

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.