Selling: Armada/Lib-tech Skis, Bindings, and Moment Frankenblades

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $50 - $325 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

The low tide has made me realize I don’t need as much stuff as I have now that I’ve relocated to the ice coast. I’m looking to pass this on to someone else who can put it to use. Buyer pays all fees associated with the sale. I can use PayPal but prefer Venmo to save you money on fees. Everything will be shipped tracked and fully insured. I can add a signature confirmation at your request so you don’t get swashbuckled by those pesky porch pirates. SKIS: First up is a 9/10 pair of 188 cm Armada Declivity 92’s with one mount for a Tyrolia on the line at 323mm. Spent one day on them. Tops, bases, and edges have light wear but are in good shape. Looking for $260 plus shipping. Second is a brand new 186cm Lib Tech Kook Stick. This is their take on a Sakana, Mirus Cor, etc. I have been told it’s a hoot to hot dog around on, but I can not justify keeping it at this point. I have taken it out of the wrapper for a ski prep and hot wax. Looking for $325 plus shipping. SOLD What the third lacks in length it makes up for in personality. I have decided to rehome my mighty Moment Frankenblade. These are a blast on those days when there isn’t much terrain open. And as an added bonus they come with a Tyrolia MNC Demo Binding so your drunk uncle Dale can pop his rental boots in em during the end of season party for the pond skim. I would put the condition of these at a 8/10. Looking for $300 plus shipping. SOLD Bindings: Boy do I have a pile of extra Tyrolia Clamps. I have 2x Attack2 14 AT’s for MNC and 2x Attack2 GW 13’s. One AT has a 115 brake and the remains 3 come with a 95. The 14’s are in good shape and have tons of life left in them (only one pictured). I’d like to get $150 plus ship for each pair. SOLD The green pair of 13’s are mint and only have one day. These came off the Declivity and match perfectly if you’d like to pair them. Looking for $130 plus ship. The last pair of 4Frnt branded Attacks have seen better days. These would be good for a park or loaner ski. Looking for $50 plus ship. SOLD The last binding is a WTR Look Pivot 14 with a 115mm brake. One toe screw is missing. I’ll try and snag one from the shop next time I’m up at the hill. Looking for $130 plus ship. SOLD The easiest way to contact me is via text (2085121763). Shoot me a message over the phone or on here and I’ll reach back out within a day or so.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.