Selling: Saga Outerwear ( XXL Saga Shutout Jacket - NEW WITH TAG (ONLY ITEM LEFT))

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Apparel
Price: $100 - $150 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

I moved from CO to CA years ago and still have several jackets/pants that were never used or lightly used and i have been carrying around with me. NEEDS TO GO! Father of 2 that does not make it to the snow nearly as much anymore. Send offers or questions and I will try to be quick to get back to you and can ship same day/next day when agreed. Venmo or Zelle accepted. Location: VISTA, CA Red Anomie jacket and blue shutout are only ones left for sale. Realistic offers only thinking $100 - $200 range depending -- BEST OFFERS TAKES THEM! (Would consider selling all together for a good offer) SAGA JACKETS: 1. XL Anome 3L Jacket (RED) - (SOLD) 2. XL Anome 2L Jacket (Brown) - (SOLD) 3. XXL Saga Shutout Jacket - NEW WITH TAG (ONLY ITEM LEFT) SAGA PANTS:(BOTH SOLD) 1. XL Black/Grey pants - (SOLD) 2. XL Camo pants - (SOLD) No low balls- best offer takes each.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.