Selling: K2 Pettitor Skis 179

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $200 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Super fun skis but there pretty old. great condition for their age. honestly don’t want to sell but i gotta. I skied a decent amount of park too and handled nicely on features and jumps, little heavy. best in deep snow there surfy. HMU trying to get rid. In SoCal, so I'll ship. Marker griffon 13 bindings 147-120-141 K2 description: Gather around and listen up: K2 is honored to unveil Sean Pettit’s first, and well-deserved, pro model ski. The K2 Pettitor Skis are freesking beasts, born from the rest of the Factory line, and raised in big mountain powder like Sean himself. This ski has a keen eye for natural takeoffs and is built stiffer than any other ski in the Factory Team series for high-speed stability and soaring into stomped landings off oversized cliff bands. Sean also brought the contact points closer together for a more playful ski with reduced swing weight and maneuverability when hunting smaller game in the trees. The tip and tail Powder Rocker™ preys on deep and variable snow while the 120mm waist not only provides excellent floatation but also delivers daily versatility thanks to adequate camber underfoot.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.