Selling: Old School Jiberish and Saga

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Apparel
Price: $15 - $75 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Been a hot minute since I've been on NS. In the process of moving and have some pieces that I have no use for anymore that should go to a better home. Might be adding a few more that I'll inevitably dig up, but here's these for now. First time on the new BST postings, so I'll try to format this right. Prices are shipped and I will make discounts for bundles! I take Venmo, Cashapp, or Zelle. PayPal F&F is also accepted, but I've started moving away from PayPal in lieu of taxation. Jiberish That's All Folks Black Crewneck Size Large $40 - Great condition and hardly any signs of wear at all. Jiberish x NEWSCHOOLERS OG Zipup collab. This thing is awesome. Size XL $75 - One of my favorite Jiberish pieces I have ever owned. - Excellent condition. Really the only sign of wear being pictured. Jiberish Lohi Late Night Size 3XL $50 - A classic Lohi piece - Wonderful condition. Minor minor pilling, if any. Jiberish 05 Hoodie (forgot the name) Size Medium $35 - Sort of newer release - Good condition Jiberish No Snow No Show Shirt Size Small $15 - Good condition Saga Logo Hoodie Size Medium $30 - Missing hood string and front pocket - Nice layering piece or warmer weather hoodie for some park thrashing

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.