Selling: Powder suit, outerwear and full tilts

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Apparel
Price: $30 - $300 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

First I’ve got an orage powder suit if I remember right it’s an Eric pollard suit? Could be wrong. Wasn’t able to find anything about it online so if someone has more info please share. Size medium but fits big. In awesome shape other than one small tear at the seam on the bottom(see pic) and the main zipper pull is missing other than that it’s awesome has a spot for suspender to clip in but I never used them. Asking $350 shipped since it seems to be pretty rare. Second is an INI cooperative jacket worn to dinner once and it’s just a little to big no issues at all $60 Third volcom xl pants seen a fair bit of use but still in very usable. Duct tape on the bottom where it was separating but still waterproof and no other damage $40 Full tilt B&E shells no liners 25.5. Still very usable if you have your liners $50 Full tilt soul sister liners brand new never used 26.5 $30 Shoot me offers on everything we can work something out

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.